Lords Design & Development work on all kinds of refurbishment projects throughout London. We cover all areas of building and would be happy to come and give you a free quotation, If you don’t find what you’re looking for please contact us and we will advise you whether we can do it (or try to recommend a suitable company for you).
- Building, from extensions to blocks of flats
- Refurbishing flats and houses for owner occupiers and landlord investors
- Converting lofts and garages
- Interior design, furnishing and fittings
- Project Managing
- Free consultations and written proposals/estimates
- Clear pricing structure
- Fixed priced specification + extras clearly defined before start of work
- Regular target based progress reports
- Final project reporting and costing
The ‘team’ approach to fulfilling customer requirements is at the core of our operation. We work closely with you at all stages of a project ensuring our partnership gives satisfaction to everyone involved in the project.
We are focused on finishing projects quickly and to the best standards. If we are in charge of the management we can make sure the project flows seamlessly.
A project manager will typically undertake these key roles:
- Liases with architects, surveyors, planning (if required) and building regulation departments
- Advises on design options and ways to allocate your budget
- Plans the execution of work
- Implements the plan to meet project requirements
- Contributes to obtaining the project resources, materials, plant & equipment
- Organises the various skills required for the project: electrics, plumbing, etc, and schedules meetings with building inspectors, etc.
- Monitors and controls the quality standards and project costs
- Develops working relationships dealing with the entire team to reduce conflicts and ensure smooth progress
- Maintains health, safety, welfare and risk control systems
- Obtains, deploys and controls the use of plant and equipment
Our well-trained and multi skilled teams are the norm across all of our refurbishment projects. Our head builders are trained in the importance of good project management and ensure fundamentals like the tidiness of site and courteous communication are maintained.
Projects we typically undertake involve several if not all of the following:
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing (Corgi)
- Electrics (Fully certified (NIC & EIC)
- Flooring (carpet, laminate, real wood, engineered board)
- Patios and decks
- Interior design
Extensions and Conversions
Extensions, garage and loft conversions all have the benefit of increasing living area and increasing the value of your property. Loft conversions are usually big jobs but can make an enormous difference. You can also benefit from converting a garage to a room which usually only requires an internal refit, so it can be completed quickly and conveniently.
Having completed many conversions, we can advise on the best way to integrate this new space so that it looks as if it has always been there.
- Single or multi storey
– Architecture and planning
– Steel or wood structure
– Creative space saving techniques
– En suite bathrooms