Our clients say the following qualities of service are what count most, but more importantly are any of these on your list when considering your requirements?
- An intelligent plan delivering maximum effect and functionality tailored to your budget.
- A competent project manager (one point of contact for all your needs) and experienced multi skilled teams to ensure projects are completed on time to the required standard of quality workmanship, materials and finish.
- A comprehensive and independent approach protecting you from wasting time and money on the common pitfalls associated with DIY, box shifters and multiple contractors:
– Over running cost
– Incomplete work
– Communication breakdown
Lords Design & Build will meet these goals through the following ‘1 stop shop’ service components:
- Advise on design, planning and costs
- Source and supply all materials
- Carry out any building, conversion and refurbishment works
- Carry out the redecoration (and furnishing if required)
- Project manage the entire service and report on progress
We don’t have huge offices all over the UK. Just one office in the Croydon. Nor do we have lots of staff, just a dozen or so of us who have all worked together for several years.
We don’t try to take on every refurb or building job that comes our way. It’s not possible and we wouldn’t want to. We only run a few projects at a time maximum.
But most of our clients see our size as an advantage.
They always find themselves talking to someone they know, and who knows them and their properties. We all work together as a team and we all make the tea.
Another thing clients like is that the people who visit their property are there to talk about it. So if a landlord or investor wants to know how something works, the alternative ways of doing things or needs help evaluating projects we can actually answer those questions. Also, If you leave a message, it gets through. If you want a call back you’ll get one.
In other words by staying small we are able to deliver a much more personal and efficient service to those whose properties are in our hands.