You should only access this page after you have reviewed and completed the investment opportunity risk statement and complete the self certification. If you have not done so please click here.
Lords Group offers our partners the opportunity to participate in a number of innovative, high growth, funds.
Some of the key benefits of this fund include:
- High yield, high growth, residential fund targeting the high growth areas of London
- Multiple occupation ‘hotel room’ strategy to maximise yields – yields can be 8% plus thereby generating a profit rent far higher than standard buy to let which is often cash flow negative.
- Targeting houses more than flats enabling more competitive deals to be agreed and is the only fund targeting this sector of the market.
- HMO investment fund.
- Residential development.
- Commerical Conversion
The more accessible way to invest in the property market
Lords Group is a new way to invest in property. By providing the opportunity to take one or more shares in specific development projects, we remove the need to fund a property outright. It makes the market more accessible for smaller investors and more flexible to those with larger amounts of capital.
We offer proven expertise in locating, developing and then selling sites quickly and efficiently to maximise returns. We’re stakeholders in every project we undertake which means you can trust us to look after your capital as if it was our own.
And we also offer a guaranteed minimum return so you know your money is as safe as…well…houses.
High yields no longer demand huge resources
Lords Group provides a unique opportunity to invest in highly leveraged, mixed-use property developments of less than £2m. Formerly the preserve of fund managers and wealthy individuals, this area of big potential can now be enjoyed by the small investor.
It’s up to you to choose which project or range of projects you invest in. Just browse our regularly updated list, read through the detailed reports of any that interest you and make up your own mind.
You then provide a share of equity funding for each development in which you’d like to participate, in return for a share of the profits. The minimum investment you can make is £25,000.
How We Work
1. Most people know that investing in property is first and foremost about finding the right location. Close working relationships with external consultants and agencies who understand our objectives ensure we continue to be successful in buying well-situated sites at the right price.
2. To generate the best possible returns, we minimise the amount of equity required to buy and develop sites by pre-letting and even pre-selling them.
3. Development costs will be reduced where possible by offering incentives to builders – such as a share of the profits. This ensures fast turnaround time and a high standard of work.
4. At the end of the project, the development is sold and the profits distributed amongst the participants. Returns are a guaranteed minimum of 10% per annum (not compounded) and usually much higher.
5. Investment periods typically last between 2 and 4 years, depending on factors such as planning permission. Each property report will list these factors and estimated time to completion in detail.
Please complete the form below, so that a representative can contact you.